This online space exists to provide a safe haven for the community of physicians and other healers who seek to better understand the challenges inherent to their profession, most particularly those of unfortunate outcomes and professional litigation.
To protect the integrity of the site and its mission, all of the following are prohibited:
- Posting of indecent language.
- Posts which demean or are prejudicial to others on grounds of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, disability, socioeconomic status, professional status, or position within the healthcare community.
- Posts that harass, malign, advocate violence toward, or defame others, including patients, colleagues, lawyers, hospital administrators, or other groups.
- Dominating the on-line space.
- Posting any form of solicitation or advertising, including via hyper-link.
- Delivering any virus or malicious element.
- Using automated software, including but not limited to spiders or crawlers, to copy any substantial portion of the site.
- Impersonation of a physician or healer, site administrators, other users, or other interested party.
- Any activity which may place undo strain on the site, causing it not to function properly for other users.
Site administrators reserve the right to review, edit, or decline posts submitted for consideration for publication via the Insight Blog. Additionally, site administrators reserve the right to remove comments or posts, and to ban users or software which interfere with others' ability to benefit from the site.
Terms and conditions are subject to change. Updates will be posted here as needed. For questions or to report a concern, please contact us.